In Windchill 11, new capabilities help you manage more data and processes: enabling parts-centric design, reducing time to market, streamlining collaboration, and improving accuracy and speed of decision-making.
Watch the recorded webcast to see PTC experts Graham Birch, Senior Solutions Director, and Ryan Blankenship, Technical Specialist, demonstrate these new capabilities, including:
- Enhanced BoM transformation with smooth transitions between eBoM, mBoM, and sBoM
- Visual side-by-side BoM comparisons and changes that cascade automatically across BoMs
- Parts-centric BoMs with improvements to visualization, parts definition, and variants management
- Support for Creo 3.0 breakthroughs: Leverage the latest design exploration capabilities and Unite technology to manage supported third-party CAD files in their native formats
- Seamless combination of Windchill PartsLink classification search and traditional attribute search
- Protection for sensitive IP while supporting “design anywhere, build anywhere” strategies
Watch the webcast below:
As mentioned in the above webcast, you can watch the Airbus Helicopters video here. The video describes how Windchill is the PLM backbone of the H160 program at Airbus Helicopters, allowing for more efficient and accurate management of the cutting edge helicopter’s design to ensure it is on time and on quality.
For information on other capabilities offered in Windchill 11, you can access additional recorded webcasts here.
Please take a look at our Windchill 11 Upgrade Services. We offer various options to help you realize value from this new and exciting release. Visit the Upgrade Services Resource Center now >>