Manufacture Tool Designs With Ease
With powerful manufacturing capabilities that complement Creo CADDS 5 Modeling Foundation, Creo CADDS 5 Manufacturing Option provides a single, associative manufacturing solution for all 2-axis through 5-axis milling and turning operations. The software significantly improves toolpaths to machine products faster and more accurately — saving time and helping optimize manufacturing tooling design and machining processes.
Features & Benefits
- Ensure high levels of design specification accuracy and compliance using integrated design and manufacturing capabilities that quickly transform design data into high-quality tools, parts and assemblies
- Enhance productivity with fast, accurate machining of complex part geometry
- Save significant NC programming time by reusing proven manufacturing methods that optimize toolpaths and reduce machine setups
- Machine different parts from the same assembly simultaneously with multiple manufacturing engineers
- Leverage integration with GPOST for a complete post-processing environment